Digital Marketing is surely the beginning of a new era as we see the broadening of the marketing domain. With the gradual increase in the number of internet users worldwide, businesses have no other better option than to promote their products and services online in a strategic manner to increase their sales and reach to an even wider range of audiences.
India is currently among the top 4 countries with the largest number of internet users in the world. These numbers have risen greatly in the past few years with the emergence of economically feasible services. Digital Marketing is not confined to a specific gender, age group, or country. It involves people of all ages from all parts of the world and the numbers are increasing at a great pace as people are becoming more aware of the benefits associated with it.
Being a Digital Marketing fresher in India is like going to a buffet for dinner. One has so many options to choose from, all of them just great in terms of career and skills enhancement. The jobs one can do to start his/her career in Digital Marketing vary according to the work involved as well as the individual’s qualifications. More the certifications an individual has, the more are the chances to get hired.
The jobs can be chosen based on the domain in which a person is interested. Most businesses consider hiring people who have prior experience in the field, just to get an assurance about the person’s dedication and skills at the tasks.
Following are the jobs one can take up as a Digital Marketing fresher in India:
- Internships – Internships are a must to let an individual gain experience for further jobs and brush up existing skills to be ready for getting hired at a full-time job.
- Managerial work – One can become a Digital Marketing Manager or a social media manager based on his/ her qualifications and experience.
- Specialists – The jobs vary from being email marketing specialists to managing social handles as a social media specialist.
- Executive jobs – One may become an SEO executive, content management executive, or Digital Marketing executive based on the level of expertise and experience.
- Department heads – These jobs require years of experience and skills that are as sharp as the edges of a knife. One may be the branding head, marketing head, and so on at a business or company.
- Blogging – Those with a passion for writing may also write blogs for companies or even make their blog pages.
- Freelancing – Freshers can also become freelancers and work for different businesses in various domains.
Be it India or any other part of the world, Digital Marketing is a sector that has unlimited opportunities for the people involved. It is not merely a job, but an actual skill that only a few can master.