MemberJune 29, 2021 at 9:57 am385Level 1
I was one of the students who graduated in the year 2020. I totally agree with your concerns, as I have felt them too. But, after a point of time I decided to overcome my stress by following these tips:
1. Organize a duration period for whatever you do throughout the day. Don’t over do things.
2. Workout a bit and get yourself some fresh air.
3. Be positive about things even though you know this is not your best time.
4. Enjoy and spend time with your loved ones like family or friends.
5. Share out your feelings or whatever is going on in your mind. Loneliness is the biggest enemy, not sharing what you feel can lead to more stressful mindset.