Social Platform for Jobs, Career, Online Mentors India, Mentor Monkey › Forums › Interview Questions › What questions are asked in a TCS job interview? › Reply To: What questions are asked in a TCS job interview?
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 12:34 pm266Level 1
In the technical round, fresher candidates are generally asked questions on their final project and a single technology in which they are trained.
65 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
No backlogs at the time of the interview
Moving on to some of the interview questions:
1) Explain the functionality of linked list.
2) What are the four basic principles of OOPS?
3) What is the way of inheriting variable of one class to any other class?
4) What is the difference and similarity between C and C++?
5) The structural difference between bitmap and b-tree index?
6) What are WPF(Windows presentation foundation) and WCF(Windows communication foundation)?
7) <b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Write a program in C to swap two numbers without help of a third variable.