Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums Startup Pitches I have an Idea. What next? Reply To: I have an Idea. What next?

• Bharat Jain

March 13, 2021 at 7:01 am
    banana-2 35
    crowns-1 Level 1

Sure @Apurva . Speaking of presenting your startup to investors, I considered some of these points while preparing my startup pitch.

1) You should always focus on the key points rather than explaining other irrelevant topics. I personally feel the need for keeping your startup pitch short because no one likes hearing a long speech.

2) Try including your startup story in the pitch, make sure your story is attractive for the investors.

3) Convey the unique value which your product or service can generate. Demonstrate your product or service to the investors first-hand.

4) Get ready with your startup valuation and other necessary stats as numbers play a crucial role in startup pitches.

5) Rehearse your pitch so that you can support your claims and stand your ground.

Last but not least, be confident about what you say. Confidence plays a vital role in a winning startup pitch.

Register yourself for next
tech-startup-launchpad
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Pre-book your seat in the Job Ready Certification
Program now!
  • Hidden
    DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Join My Academy!

Learn the fundamentals of marketing, selling and entrepreneurship.
Gain real world skills which schools and colleges fail to teach:

– Job Ready Course
– Tech Startup Launchpad
– Entrepreneurs Blueprint