MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 4:25 am35Level 1
Can anyone suggest to me how to build my personal brand?
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 4:46 am0Level 1
Hey @Bharat !
The first thing you should focus on while building your personal brand is to define your message and the media. This is probably the first and the biggest thing most individuals struggle with. Having a personal brand doesn’t necessarily means you to have to be an author or launch a course. A personal branding can be as simple as driving awareness of things you do on a regular basis. Further more, you can use different social media platforms to reach out your target audience in a way to monetize your brand.
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 5:03 am3Level 1
Also, I think The crucial aspect of a personal brand is answering one simple question with one word: What problem do you solve?
You can write an entire book but explaining it in one word or a single sentence is tough. It’s hard work, but it’s a necessary exercise to describe yourself to the world. It’s also a litmus test for defining your entire identity as it relates to a personal brand.
It has to be your life’s purpose and illustrate what it means to you. When the problem you’re looking to solve becomes evident, everything else will line up.
Summarizing this, I would say Personal branding is similar to what a company might have as a mission statement.
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 5:09 am0Level 1
Hi there friends!
Building your personal brand is tough. As it is quite different from branding of a company or startup, here you have to make people believe in you before making them believe in your company. Here are some tips that will surely help you with developing your personal brand.
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 5:42 am178Level 1
Hi @Bharat !
The most effective way to upscale your personal branding is by social media. Here are some tips for branding through social networks:
1) Research about your audience and the social networks your audience focuses on.
2) Choose the channel for promoting your personal brand. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are some of the most effective platforms for personal branding.
3) Build a professional and creative profile on the networks you have chosen. Remember, talk more about the benefits your product or service can offer rather than talking about its characteristics.
4) Define your personal brand image and be consistent with it to get better results. No one encourages a brand which is unconventional or regularly changing brand identity.
5) The most important, create and share original and meaningful content to gain attraction.
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 5:45 am121Level 1
Follow these 10 golden rules while building your personal brand:
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 6:39 am0Level 1
Here’s a guide by Neil Patel for building your personal brand online.
MemberMarch 15, 2021 at 6:50 am114Level 1
Hello @Bharat !
It’s never late to start, glad to hear that you are looking forward to your personal brand. When I was in the initial stages of building my personal brand I discovered a course for learning personal branding skills by Coursera. It immensely helped me with building my personal brand. I suggest you to pursue this course.
Log in to reply.