MemberMay 26, 2021 at 11:19 am242Level 1
Hi everyone, Rajat here!
I am a mechanical engineer. Presently searching for a job change. The problem is, my resume gets selected for the job profile. But I shed out in the last round of the interview,i;e, personal interview. What should I do to ace a job interview?
MemberMay 27, 2021 at 12:18 pm53Level 1
Nowadays your resume is not shortlisted by employers manually. They use ATS(Application tracker system) to shortlist resumes according to their relevance. It’s great that your resume is able to pass through ATS, I think you should work on your communication skills. Because during personal interview it matter a lot.
This article will help you through it:
MemberJune 3, 2021 at 11:15 am153Level 1
Hi @rajat.arora . There are some do’s and don’ts for a job interview. Let’s talk about the Do’s:
1. Wear professional dress.
2. Be 5 min early for the interview.
3. Greetings should be the first thing which comes out from your mouth.
4. Sit straight. Avoid bad posture while siting in front of the interviewer.
5. Keep your phone at silent mode.
6. Do ask questions, if you have any.
7. Do follow up after the interview.
Log in to reply.