Social Platform for Jobs, Career, Online Mentors India, Mentor Monkey › Forums › Interview Questions › What questions are asked in a TCS job interview?
AdministratorJune 24, 2021 at 10:41 am522Level 2
Tata Consultancy Services is my dream company. What questions do the recruiters ask during the TCS job interview?
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 11:08 am266Level 1
Hi @Architshukla . The interview procedure depends upon which field you want a job. Like TCS conducts generally 3 rounds to select fresher as Software Developer in their organization.
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
AdministratorJune 24, 2021 at 11:18 am522Level 2
Brother, I applied for the Digital marketing Expert job at TCS.
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 11:43 am330Level 1
Hi @Architshukla As per my knowledge these are some of the interview questions asked in TCS for your job profile:
1. What are the types of digital marketing?
2. What are the activities used to promote Digital marketing?
3. What is a keyword in the scenario of digital marketing or SEO?
4. What do you know about PPC?
5. How many ways are there to determine the charges for PPC?
6. What is Google Adwords?
7. What is conversion rate in PPC?
8. How can we increase the conversion rate?
9. What is on-page & off-page optimization?
10. What is the difference between direct marketing and branding?
Hope this helps!😁
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 11:54 am197Level 1
Hi @Kanib sir. Please help me out with this question, “How can you increase the conversion rate?”
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 12:13 pm330Level 1
@danish.khan A technique called Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is used to increase the conversion rate. This technique is used to optimize your sponsored search ads and overall website design to increase your conversion rate.
You must focus on the following things to increase your conversion rate:
- Write keyword-rich content.
- Your ads must be relevant to the pages.
- Write a clickable PPC ad.
- User registration, signing up and purchase options must be simple.
- Make a simple and elegant design of your webpage.
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 12:21 pm248Level 1
Hi @rajat.arora Can you please elaborate more about the TCS recruitment process for software developer?
MemberJune 24, 2021 at 12:34 pm266Level 1
In the technical round, fresher candidates are generally asked questions on their final project and a single technology in which they are trained.
65 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
No backlogs at the time of the interview
Moving on to some of the interview questions:
1) Explain the functionality of linked list.
2) What are the four basic principles of OOPS?
3) What is the way of inheriting variable of one class to any other class?
4) What is the difference and similarity between C and C++?
5) The structural difference between bitmap and b-tree index?
6) What are WPF(Windows presentation foundation) and WCF(Windows communication foundation)?
7) <b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Write a program in C to swap two numbers without help of a third variable.