MemberJune 24, 2021 at 12:01 pm385Level 1
Hi everyone. What are the possible job interview questions for HR job profile in Amazon or TCS? I am a fresher, so have very little idea of how the big companies take interviews.
MemberJuly 6, 2021 at 10:11 am35Level 1
Hi @Sargam One of my friends had the opportunity to get selected for the interview round in Amazon. She was also interviewing for HR job profile. Few questions which were asked to her were:
1. What is (your) management style?
2. As an HR manager, how will you drive results?
3. What do you like least about the world of human resources?
4. As an HR person, what is your view on job eliminations?
AdministratorJuly 6, 2021 at 10:28 am121Level 1
Some of the trick questions may be asked like:
1. Describe a difficult situation you had with an employee or co-worker and how you handled it?
2. Tell me about a time when you didn’t follow a policy or had to deviate from a policy?
3. What questions would you ask me if you were an Interviewer?
MemberJuly 6, 2021 at 10:53 am53Level 1
@mayaamble One of these tricky questions, which no one expect an amazon interviewer to ask is : “<strong style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Do you know our CEO? How do you pronounce his name?”
Tip: It is “Bay-zohs,” not “Bee-zos”.
AdministratorJuly 7, 2021 at 9:55 am121Level 1
Haha😂… funny but true! These silly questions play a key role in your selection.
Log in to reply.