Wholesale Account Manager
Wholesale account managers deliberate and suggest beneficial wholesale deals to prospective buyers, which they then negotiate. Wholesale account managers also keep and strengthen current partnerships.
There are certain skills that wholesale account managers require in order to accomplish their responsibilities. By taking a look through resumes, we were able to narrow down the most common skills for a person in this position. We discovered that a lot of resumes listed interpersonal skills, physical stamina and self-confidence.
Here, we’ll look at what the work entails, as well as the skills and qualifications required. We will also look at the salary structure as well as the best colleges and courses to pursue a career as a wholesale account manager.
- Managing multiple large-scale orders and purchases
- Creating new and strengthening current long-term business connections
- Contract terms and conditions are negotiated with business partners and vendors.
- Developing and attaining sales goals
- Analysing and developing strategies to maximise sales
- Attending trade shows, meetings, and networking events
- Supervising and examining employees performance
- Organising Identifying and reaching out to possible business partners, vendors, and providers
- Examining sales numbers and results and maintaining inventory
- Ensuring all shipments are received and dispatched on time
- Reviewing sales KPIs and preparing sales report
- Anticipating demand and acquiring new materials
- Keeping a record of all accounts payable and receivable
- Scheduling staff training workshops and providing necessary mentorship
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Class 12th from commerce field
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields
- Finance & accounting
- Book keeping
- Data management
If you’re keen on becoming a wholesale account manager, one of the first things to consider is how much education you need. We’ve found that 69.1% of wholesale account managers have a bachelor’s degree, and 4.2% have master’s degrees in higher education levels. Even though most wholesale account managers have a college degree, it’s possible to become one with only a high school degree.
For pursuing a wholesale account manager career, choosing the right major is always a vital step. When we examined the most common majors for a wholesale account manager, we found that the most commonly earn bachelor’s degrees or associate degrees in business administration or related fields. Other degrees include high school diploma degrees or master’s degrees.
Furthermore, your experience in other jobs will help you pursue a career as a wholesale account manager. In fact, many wholesale account manager jobs require experience in a role such as an account executive. Meanwhile, many wholesale account managers also have previous career experience in an account manager or sales associate roles.
The average salary of a Marketing specialist in India is Rs. 70,000/- per month
Salary based upon your experience
0 – 2 years, 6 to 8 lacs per annum
2 – 5 years, 9 to 12 lacs per annum
5+ years, 13 to 18 lacs per annum
Factors that can affect your salary-
Your total experience
Type of company
Top Courses For Wholesale Account Manager Career
Fees (approx.): INR 10,000 to INR 2.50 lakh
Fees (approx.): INR 45,000 to INR 14 lakh
Fees (approx.): INR 1 lakh to INR 9 lakh
Fees (approx.): INR 50,000 to INR 10 lakh
Top Certifications For Wholesale Account Manager Career
- Certified Sales Professional(CSP)
- Certified Management Accountant(CMA)
- Certified Manager Certification(CMC)
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
- International Accredited Business Accountant(IABA)
- Certified in Financial Management