© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
Wholesale Account Manager
Career as Wholesale Account Manager - Overview
Wholesale account managers deliberate and suggest beneficial wholesale deals to prospective buyers, which they then negotiate. Wholesale account managers also keep and strengthen current partnerships.
There are certain skills that wholesale account managers require in order to accomplish their responsibilities. By taking a look through resumes, we were able to narrow down the most common skills for a person in this position. We discovered that a lot of resumes listed interpersonal skills, physical stamina and self-confidence.
Here, we’ll look at what the work entails, as well as the skills and qualifications required. We will also look at the salary structure as well as the best colleges and courses to pursue a career as a wholesale account manager.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Wholesale Account Manager ?
- Managing multiple large-scale orders and purchases
- Creating new and strengthening current long-term business connections
- Contract terms and conditions are negotiated with business partners and vendors.
- Developing and attaining sales goals
- Analysing and developing strategies to maximise sales
- Attending trade shows, meetings, and networking events
- Supervising and examining employees performance
- Organising Identifying and reaching out to possible business partners, vendors, and providers
- Examining sales numbers and results and maintaining inventory
- Ensuring all shipments are received and dispatched on time
- Reviewing sales KPIs and preparing sales report
- Anticipating demand and acquiring new materials
- Keeping a record of all accounts payable and receivable
- Scheduling staff training workshops and providing necessary mentorship
What are the skills required to become a Wholesale Account Manager ?
How to become a wholesale account manager?
Salary of Wholesale Account Manager
The average salary of a Marketing specialist in India is Rs. 70,000/- per month
Salary based upon your experience
0 – 2 years, 6 to 8 lacs per annum
2 – 5 years, 9 to 12 lacs per annum
5+ years, 13 to 18 lacs per annum
Factors that can affect your salary-
Your total experience
Type of company