© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
What is a Process Executive ?
Process executives manage all business processes of a corporation. They look out at the company’s objectives and expansion initiatives. Process executives ensure all queries are addressed, which client relationships are maintained. They also confirm quality products are delivered on time.
To achieve success as a process executive, you ought to be detail-orientated and demonstrate excellent active listening skills. Outstanding candidates are ready to network with a spread of execs and quickly identify client needs.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Process Executive ?
- Generating and following up with new business leads.
- Drawing up proposals and presenting them to prospective clients.
- Ensuring all processes are administered in accordance with company regulations, also as health and safety codes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with staff also as external clients and vendors.
- Addressing any questions or queries promptly and politely.
- Monitoring staff and operations, and drawing up strategies to enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
- Writing up sales and performance reports, and providing training and guidance to staff members.
- Assisting managers to develop incentives that improve performance.
- Attending workshops and events to expand skill set and professional networks.