© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
Career as Marketing Specialist - Overview
As the title suggests, a marketing specialist specializes within a particular area of marketing, such as influencer marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing, field and event marketing, market research, branding, paid media, content marketing, copywriting and so forth.
A marketing specialist’s role is of great significance to any marketing team due to the diverse roles performed by the individual, including developing marketing materials for websites and other social platforms, liaising with sales teams and other departments to manage various internal and external communications for the company.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Marketing Specialist ?
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies.
- Conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Carry out market research in order to determine customer trends and behaviours.
- Setting goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing methods (digital and traditional).
- Using prospecting and networking to build and maintain relationships with new and existing consumers.
- Increasing brand exposure through marketing initiatives.
- Developing marketing content for company website and other marketing channels.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including advertising, optimization, social media, event planning, and direct marketing.
- Assisting with marketing data analyses, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
What are the skills required to become a Marketing Specialist ?
How to become a Marketing Specialist?
Salary of Marketing Specialist
The average salary of a Marketing specialist in India is Rs. 50,000/- per month
Salary based upon your experience
0 – 2 years, 4 to 6 lacs per annum
2 – 5 years, 7 to 10 lacs per annum
5+ years, 11 to 15 lacs per annum
Factors that can affect your salary-
Your total experience
Type of company