© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
Market Research Analyst
What is a Market Research Analyst ?
Market Research Analysts help their clients find out who their consumers are, what those consumers want and the way much they’ll buy what they need. Analysts reach these conclusions with traditional methodologies like focus groups and surveys, also as newer technologies.
Market research analysts also churn out reports on sales trends and consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits. they need to be ready to present their findings to clients in an easy-to-understand way. The method of collecting and analyzing data is logical and quantifiable; gauging why target audiences could be interested in a specific product is anything but. This is often why a number of the foremost successful analysts seem to know human emotions the maximum amount as they understand the logic.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Market Research Analyst ?
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist within the development of selling plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to work out the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of selling and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of selling programs and methods .
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to research and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format like graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.