© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
Legal Administrative Assistant
What is a Legal Administrative Assistant ?
Legal Administrative Assistants are professionals who support paralegals and lawyers during a legal environment. They conduct legal research, draft documents of varied legal disciplines, manage schedules, and make sure the efficient and effective administration of the office.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Legal Administrative Assistant ?
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and text filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for straightforward use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.