© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
What is a Ecommerce Manager?
Ecommerce managers are responsible for the brand’s online sales. They are in charge of overseeing the design and feel of the company’s website as well as generating sales through online channels. Depending on the position, they may be in charge of digital marketers, web and software engineers, and others who contribute to website traffic, design, and structure.
Here, we’ll look at what the work entails, as well as the skills and qualifications required. We will also look at the salary structure as well as the best colleges and courses to pursue a career as an Ecommerce manager
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Ecommerce Manager ?
- Create strategies that leverage sales-related knowledge, current standards, and unique advancements to boost sales in our online store.
- Develop frameworks for transforming organizations social media networks into extremely profitable platforms.
- Supervise the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure strict adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Examine the safety of checkout pages and payment methods.
- Create promotional offers and ensure that they are submitted correctly.
- Analyze various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to provide top performance and achieve KPIs
- Directly manage or supervise digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates, email marketing, and social media.
- Create a content calendar and manage website uploads and landing page creation.
- Performance evaluations
What are the skills required to become a Ecommerce Manager ?
How to become an Ecommerce manager?
Salary of Ecommerce Manager in India
The average salary of an Ecommerce manager in India is Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Salary based upon your experience
0 – 2 years, 3 to 4 lacs per annum
2 – 5 years, 5 to 9 lacs per annum
5+ years, 10 to 15 lacs per annum
Factors that can affect your salary-
Your total experience
Content writing skills you possess
Type of company