© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
What is a Business Lawyer ?
Business Lawyers also referred to as Corporate lawyers are experts in mercantile law. They’re tasked with ensuring a company’s transactions suits corporate laws and regulations. They’ll work on a firm or as a part of a company’s legal team. Their duties include preparing documents, assessing partnerships, and negotiating deals.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Business Lawyer ?
- Prepare the acceptable legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the corporate in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the corporate against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues associated with new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the corporate.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to make sure compliance with legal regulations.