© 2021. Mentor Monkey. All rights reserved
Career as a Blogger - Overview
Bloggers write, edit, post on their websites, and promote their content on social media and other platforms. Bloggers generate and pitch ideas, compose and edit posts, market posts to readers, and conduct research. Bloggers self-publishes online in the form of writing, photography, and other media.
Here, we’ll look at what the work entails, as well as the skills and qualifications required. We will also look at the salary structure as well as the best courses and certifications to pursue a career as a Blogger.
What are the roles & responsibilities of a Blogger ?
- Creating, researching, and pitching post ideas
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content are all part of the job.
- Using advertising, emails, social media, and other techniques to alert and attract new readers to fresh posts.
- Advocating for and informing others about one’s own interests, products, or services.
- Increasing site traffic with the use of SEO.
- Inviting other bloggers, professionals, or famous guests to contribute to the website’s content.
- Monitoring replies to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms in order to gain a better understanding of the audience.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends helps identify potential possibilities to attract new readers or generate stronger, more compelling content.
What are the skills required to become a Blogger ?
Before Career Profiles
After Career Profiles
How to become a Blogger?
Salary of a Blogger
The base salary of a blogger in India is Rs.15,000/- per month.
Salary based upon your experience
0 – 1 years, 2 to 3 lacs per annum
2 – 5 years, 4 to 6 lacs per annum
Freelance bloggers in India can earn up to Rs. 30,000/month ( Income depends on skillset)
Factors that can affect your salary-
Your total experience
Content writing skills you possess
Type of company